Health & Care
Our measures for your health & safety
A heartfelt welcome to Hotel Kitzhof – Mountain Design Resort.
Here in our hotel we bring people together in a passionate and professional way.
To this end, with the help of a hygienic expert and following the recommendation of the federal government we have created our own safety and health concept.
We ask for your help and support on these following points to ensure your stay with us, in an enjoyable one:
- Wearing face masks in public areas.
- Please note that due to the current temporary regulations in Tyrol, our restaurant and bar must be closed at 10:00 p.m.!
- Maintain a safe distance from other guests and hotel employees.
- Take note of the floor markings and respect the protective contact walls.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use every opportunity to disinfect your hands.
- Our breakfast is served as usual as a buffet. Please note the special hygiene measures for this area.
- For hygienic reasons certain decorative items have been removed from your room.
- Please use in our restaurant and bar lounge the permitted tables and furniture to help us maintain safe distances between guests.
- Our spa is open for use, we request that here you also observe the protective concepts.
And what does that mean exactly?
Cleanliness under new aspects
The already high standards of cleanliness have been revised in recent weeks and expanded into a comprehensive hygiene strategy with the involvement of external specialists. Always in close coordination with the specifications of the authorities and the recommendations of external institutes and associations. Every step, every guest contact, every detail, every previous standard was put to the test. The result is a comprehensive hygiene concept with cleaning and behavioral instructions that minimizes the risks for guests and employees alike and increases their safety.
Disinfection in public areas
In public areas, the already strict cleaning protocols have been supplemented, requiring surfaces to be treated even more frequently and thoroughly with disinfectants as used in hospitals.
Perfect cleanliness and hygiene in our rooms
In the rooms, the already strict cleaning guidelines were once again supplemented. All of our cleaning staff is required to wear mouth-and-nose masks, change gloves and all cleaning cloths after each room and clean and disinfect all surfaces in the room with virucidal agents.
Improved technologies for virus control
After the room has been checked by the housekeeper, a fogging device with hospital-grade disinfectant is additionally used for the entire room to disinfect surfaces. These devices quickly clean and disinfect entire areas and can be used effectively in a hotel for cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms, against viruses, allergens, mould spores and other air and surface contaminants.
Guest contact - warm and friendly, but from a distance
Keeping your distance, hand disinfection and wearing masks are the most important measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff in daily dealings. In the areas in front of the reception or the lifts, distance markings have been placed and additional glass protection panels have been installed at the reception. Disposable masks are provided to our guests free of charge. Hand disinfectants are for example placed in the entrance area, toilets, in the lifts and restaurant area.
New rules also "behind the scenes" determine food safety and delivery traffic
The rules and requirements for handling food were already very high and were strictly monitored. Now the measures have been extended and all employees have been trained in the additional hygiene and disinfection practices. New rules of hygiene and disinfection have also been laid down for the delivery area.
We thank you for your understanding and support and wish you a pleasant stay.
Sincerely your team from the Hotel Kitzhof - Mountain Design Resort