Health & Care
Our measures for your health & safety
A heartfelt welcome to Hotel Kitzhof – Mountain Design Resort.
In our hotel we bring people together in a passionate and professional way.
To this end, with the help of hygienics expert and following the recommendation of the federal government we have created our own safety and health concept.
Our employees are tested regularly for the pathogen "SARS-CoV-2" (COVID 19).
In general we kindly ask you to arrive healthy.
CURRENT VALID REGULATIONS
- Vaccinated (max. 270 days) or recovered (max. 180 days) people may enter Austria without any further restrictions
- Those who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered from a covid infection need a negative corona test result (antigen test valid 24hours, PCR test valid 72 hours) to enter Austria
- Children up to the age of 12 years can enter the country without any restrictions
- Cancellation of all provisions - except in highly vulnerable settings such as e.g. hospitals
- Reopening of the night gastronomy and lifting of the ban on consumption at events
- Compulsory obligation to wear a FFP2 mask remains only in public traffic as well as in the customer area of vital trade
We ask for your help and support on these following points to ensure your stay with us, in an enjoyable one:
- Please wash your hands regularly and use every opportunity to disinfect your hands.
- Our breakfast is served as usual as a buffet. Please note the special hygiene measures for this area.
- Due to reasons of hygienic we also recommend: Cashless payment and have your invoice sent to you by email.
And what does that mean exactly?
Cleanliness under new aspects
The already high standards of cleanliness have been revised in recent weeks and expanded into a comprehensive hygiene strategy with the involvement of external specialists. Always in close coordination with the specifications of the authorities and the recommendations of external institutes and associations. Every step, every guest contact, every detail, every previous standard was put to the test. The result is a comprehensive hygiene concept with cleaning and behavioral instructions that minimizes the risks for guests and employees alike and increases their safety.
Disinfection in public areas
In public areas, the already strict cleaning protocols have been supplemented, requiring surfaces to be treated even more frequently and thoroughly with disinfectants as used in hospitals.
Perfect cleanliness and hygiene in our rooms
In the rooms, the already strict cleaning guidelines were once again supplemented. All of our cleaning staff is required to wear mouth-and-nose masks, change gloves and all cleaning cloths after each room and clean and disinfect all surfaces in the room with virucidal agents.
Improved technologies for virus control
After the room has been checked by the housekeeper, a fogging device with hospital-grade disinfectant is additionally used for the entire room to disinfect surfaces. These devices quickly clean and disinfect entire areas and can be used effectively in a hotel for cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms, against viruses, allergens, mould spores and other air and surface contaminants.
Guest contact - warm and friendly, but from a distance
Keeping your distance, hand disinfection and wearing masks are the most important measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff in daily dealings. Hand disinfectants are for example placed in the entrance area, toilets, in the lifts and restaurant area.
New rules also "behind the scenes" determine food safety and delivery traffic
The rules and requirements for handling food were already very high and were strictly monitored. Now the measures have been extended and all employees have been trained in the additional hygiene and disinfection practices. New rules of hygiene and disinfection have also been laid down for the delivery area.
We thank you for your understanding and support and wish you a pleasant stay.
Sincerely your team from the Hotel Kitzhof - Mountain Design Resort